Duval Co. 774 acres +/- Hunting and Livestock
Duval County: 774 acres +/- Hunting/Cattle Ranch East of Freer ,Tx., fantastic hunting, great brush, rolling terrain, secluded and private.
The property has a great diversity of terrain. From flat pasture land and food plots, to rolling terrain with a variety of soils. There’s red sandy loam soil, a few rolling hills, and clay based soils in lower areas. This ranch is about 85 percent very heavy to medium brush.
This place has big native diverse brush and some open areas with very good grass cover.
Brush and tree species include mesquite, hackberry, cactus, blackbrush, granjeno, guayacan, guajillo, and other native brush species.
There are several creek beds and drainages for additional ponds.
– Great hunting for deer, turkey, quail, hog, javalina and dove.
– Dove hunting (white-wing and mourning) is exceptional at the ponds.
– Small farmhouse in good condition
– Large barn in very good condition
– Several outbuildings in very good condition
– Fences are in very good condition, ranch is divided into 4 pastures
– Two sets of working pens for cattle
– 3 water wells
– 2 water wells, one at house site and camp site
– One windmill well with trough and pond
– Two ponds fed by underground piping from the wells
– Several water troughs fed by wells
None available, no production on ranch
Beautiful terrain and excellent hunting for big deer, and lots of birds. This place is ready to hunt and enjoy by the new owners. Great water on this place! Ranch has been very well maintained
This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyer’s broker/rep. must to be present at first showing to receive commission.