Duval 225 acres Big Bucks
Great ranch in the famous 285 Corridor near Hebbronville. Red dirt country. Very nice improvements, big deer, large neighbors, excellent quail, dove and turkey hunting.
The topography on this ranch is gently rolling with primarily red, sandy loam soil. About 70 percent of the ranch is medium to heavy brush and the rest is light brush.
– Brush is very diverse, and species include guajillo, blackbrush, guayacan, granjeno, mesquite, lime prickly ash, kidneywood, and other native South Texas species.
– There are several food plots and lots of senderos
The ranch has a fantastic hunting for deer, dove, quail, turkey, hogs, javelina and varmints.
This ranch has some very large neighbors and big deer!!!!
Great dove hunting around the pond!
Perimeter fenced in very good condition. Electricity and water at headquarters and barns.
– Beautiful ranch house approximately 1100 sq. feet built on slab., 2 bdrrm 1.5 bath
– Barn/shop near house approx. 20×30 with concrete floor
– Equipment barn approx. 30×50 with concrete floor
– Cabin approx. 220 sq. ft. with one bedroom and kitchenette
– Two sets of cattle pens in very good condition
There’s a water well at the headquarters that feeds main house and improvements.
The water is also piped to a pond and several water troughs for wildlife and livestock.
Some minerals may be available. No production on the ranch.
$3,095.00 an acre or $696,375.00, this price is firm
Much sought after red dirt area near Hebbronville. Great improvements! Some of the best dove and quail hunting in the state! Big deer and large neighbors! This is a first class place ready to enjoy!
: This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyer’s agent must be present at first showing to participate in commission.