Duval 154 acres high fenced, trophy deer
Excellent habitat and trophy deer, with very nice improvements!
The topography in this area is flat to rolling, red sandy loam country. There’s some black dirt in the lower areas. Most of the property has big, diverse native brush. The ranch has several food plots for the deer or birds.
There’s is a field of about 45 acres that is mainly mesquite regrowth. There are many senderos and roads to access the property. This is premier whitetail habitat.
This fine hunting ranch has trophy deer, turkey, quail, dove and some ducks migrate through.
Deer herd: This herd is estimated to be about 40 bucks and 40 does, with 15 to 20 mature bucks up to the 200 BC class, and about 15 to 20 middle age and young bucks. There are many fine trophies on the ranch.
Bird hunting: This is fantastic habitat for quail and they are very abundant. Dove hunting is excellent around the ponds.
– Trailer House: 2 bedroom, 2 bath, about 960 sq feet, is covered with metal roof, excellent condition and has a 2 car covered carport. The trailer house also has a concrete slab under it.
– Large Barn for storing equipment, approx. 1200 sq. ft, has enclosed tool room
– Small Barn/workshop approx. 400 sq ft
– Fence: Perimeter of the ranch is high fenced in very good condition.
– 3 nice deer blinds and 4 corn feeders, 6 protein feeders
– Cantina, covered bar area with concrete floor approx. 240 sq. ft
– Cleaning area with walk in freezer(4×6), approx. 300 sq. ft.
– New propane tank recently installed
– 2012 John Deere 5500 4WD with only 400 hours
– Disk, shredder and seeder for tractor
There are two electric water wells, one at the house and one in the pasture. There are four small ponds, three of which are supplemented by the water wells. Wells are thought to produce approx. 15 to 17 gpm. This is an excellent area for groundwater.
Owner has a small portion of the royalty, no production on the ranch.
This ranch is absolutely turn-key and ready for the new owner to enjoy. Everything from the furniture to the tractor comes with it!!!
This ranch has exceptional brush diversity and water resources, as well as very comfortable living quarters and nice barn, cleaning area, and cantina, and work area that are all well built in recent years.
This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyer’s broker or agent must be present at first showing to receive full commission. If the Buyers broker or representative is not present at first showing, their commission will be at the discretion of the listing broker.