948 ac High Fence-Hebbronville
948 acres, +/- High Fence, Highly Improved, Hebbronville
County: Jim Hogg
948 acres +/-, High Fence, Highly Improved
The ranch has a been groomed for trophy deer hunting, as well as, for quail and dove. The topography on this ranch is gently rolling with primarily sandy loam soil and red dirt. The ranch has big, tall, diverse brush, including guajillo, blackbrush, guayacan, granjeno, huge mesquite, hackberry, and other native South Texas species.
948 acres +/-, near Hebbronville. The ranch is located approx. 13 miles Southwest of Hebbronville. From Hebbronville, go South on Hwy 16; 2.8 miles to FM 3073. Turn West on FM 3073 for 11 miles to A. A. Martinez Road. The ranch is on the Southeast corner of FM 3073 and A. A. Martinez County Road with approx. 1.25 miles of frontage along FM 3073 and approx. 1 mile frontage along A. A. Martinez County Road.
The deer herd is enhanced with improved genetics and native deer. There are approx. 90 deer with 1:1 ratio. The older bucks range from B&C 150 to 170. The ranch has fantastic hunting for deer, dove, quail, javelina and varmints. Turkey have also been seen in the early Fall. This area is known for some of the best quail hunting and quail habitat in the state! Dove hunting (white-wing and mourning) is exceptional by the ponds.
- The entire ranch is high fenced and is in excellent condition
- 2,000 sq ft, 4 bedroom and 2 bath beautiful house
- 30’ x 60’ Barn with 3 roll up doors. It has a cleaning area with a sink and concrete floors
- Palapa with bathroom, fireplace/grill, sink
- Working cattle pens
- Dog Kennels
- 2 electric water wells
- 7 ponds with underground water piped to all 7 ponds
- 4 small water troughs and one concrete cattle trough
- 7 protein feeders
- 6 redneck blinds
- 9 corn feeders
- Rifle Range
- 3 ton Feed Buggy/Wagon
The ranch has exceptional water distribution
– 7 ponds, all fed via underground water lines from the water well at the house
– 4 metal water troughs, all fed via underground water lines from the water well at the house
- 1 round concrete cattle trough
Owner owns no minerals. There is no production on the ranch.
$2,450.00 an acre or $2,322,600.00
This is a highly improved beautiful ranch and is absolutely ready to go. Much sought after red dirt with large mesquite trees. Has incredible all around hunting!
Jerry Moren 361-290-0970
This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyer’s agent must be present at first showing to participate in commission.