600 acres Brooks County Tx.
600 acres, gorgeous, oak covered with beautiful rolling hills and loaded with game!
This beautiful property is located in the sought after “oak belt” of Brooks County. The land is gently rolling to hilly country, populated with live oak trees and an outstanding diversity of desirable native brush. Brush includes granjeno, persimmon, prickly pear, some huge mesquite, and other indigenous South Texas plants and shrubs.
About 70% of the ranch is medium to heavy oak and brush cover, with several fields on the southern part of the property that would be perfect for food plots, bird hunting, or growing grass for livestock.
The ranch has fantastic deer hunting for trophy whitetails, as well as outstanding hunting for quail, dove, turkey, hogs, javelina and predators.
Dove hunting is exceptional around the watering areas and pond.
This area is also know for some of the best quail hunting in the state.
– Excellent fencing on all sides of the ranch
– 45×30 metal barn with 2 closed bays and open bay. It has a bathroom and shower
– Septic tank
– Electricity is available at the barn.
– Tractor, implements, 2 blinds and feeders to convey
Ranch is well watered with 3 working wells
– A submersible well with an electric motor is located at the barn and feeds the two water troughs.
– A solar well that feeds a pond
– There’s also a windmill on the East side of the property with a water trough
Seller has no minerals, no production on the ranch
$2,250 an acre or $1,350,000.00
This is a fantastic hunting ranch in the highly sought after “oak belt” of Brooks County. This place is loaded with game and deer are everywhere!
This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyers agent must be present at first showing to participate in commission.