352 acres Jim Wells Co.
This beautiful well maintained high fence ranch is located about 10 miles West Northwest of Orange Grove, Texas on County Road 308. The ranch has approximately 1,700 feet of easement access on the North side. There is also an access easement on the West side and South side of the ranch. The ranch is 1 hour from Corpus Christi, 1 hour 45 minutes from San Antonio and 3 ½ hours from downtown Houston.
City: Orange Grove
County: Jim Wells
This ranch is a one of a kind, turnkey hunters paradise. The ranch is well maintained, manicured and consists of rolling terrain with a wide variety of soils. Soils include sandy loam and some clay based soils in lower areas. This ranch is about 80 percent heavy to medium brush and access is great with all weather roads throughout the ranch. The ranch has several open areas with very good grass cover. Brush and tree species include large beautiful mesquite, hackberry, prickly pear cactus and other native brush species. The property has superb brush diversity.
– There is a 45 acre high fence area with an excellent deer herd from M3Whitetails in Franklin, Texas. There are approximately 4 bucks and 12 does. The bucks range from 250 to 350 B&C.
– The remaining deer herd is around 50 bucks and 75 does. The mature bucks range from 140 to 175 B&C.
– There are about 100 Axis deer. 65 does and 35 bucks scoring up to 37”
– There are approximately 11 Oryx, being 4 cows and 7 bulls
– Dove hunting is outstanding by the ponds and other areas throughout the ranch.
– The main house is approximately 2300 sq ft and has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with beautiful red cedar cabinets, trim and ceiling throughout the house. The house is furnished with dining table and chairs, furniture in the living room and bedrooms. Attached to the house is a dining area/sun room with fireplace that connects to the patio
– There is an amazing 850 sq ft outdoor kitchen patio attached to the house which includes two built-in stainless gas grills, one stainless charcoal grill, a gas fireplace, a gas firepit, TV and a sink, among other items
– There is a beautiful 1,000 sq ft detached game room with a full bar and a bathroom.
– 1,600 sq ft metal barn located by the house with a concrete floor and a 15’ extension on one side to keep implements out of the elements
– 3,200 sq ft metal barn located by the house with a concrete floor, a large walk-in cooler, full game processing room and an office/storage room
– 75kw Cummins generator that powers the entire house and barns if the electricity goes out
– Carport located in front of the house
– Dog run next to the house
– The high fence is in excellent condition
– Electricity is available throughout the ranch
– Excellent roads and senderos throughout the ranch
– 9 metal blinds, 14 corn feeders, 5 bulk protein feeders, 6 timed protein trough feeders, and 3 fish feeders convey. The blinds are in excellent condition
– 12 acres of pasture for cattle
THIS PROPERTY HAS EXCELLENT WATER RESOURCES
– The ranch has 4 electric water wells
– There are 12 water troughs stratigically located throughout the ranch fed by underground water lines
– The ranch has 3 healthy ponds with water supplied by underground water lines. These ponds are stocked with catfish, bass, bluegill and crappie. Two of the ponds have solar aerators and floating docks. There are several other ponds that water could be piped to.
Owner owns no minerals. Surface only sale. There is no production on the ranch.
This is a fantastic turn key recreational and/or hunting ranch with wonderful improvements. It won’t last long! Pre-approval letter or pre-qualified letter is required prior to showing.
This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdrawal from the market with no prior notice. Buyer’s broker/agent must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Busbee Ranch Sales.