297 acres Duval County
297 acres Duval County, Fantastic Hunting and livestock ranch at unheard of price!!! Irrigation well!
The topography in this area is flat to gently rolling with predominantly sandy loam soil. The property is all cleared farmland with some brush, re-growth, and some very big mesquites. It is fenced into three pastures.
Currently the back 150 +/- acres is in buffel grass and the front 150 acres +/- is fallow.
The ranch is surrounded by brush and has superb bird hunting for dove, quail and ducks. Deer and hogs also frequent the ranch.
– Home : (approx. 1200 sq ft) two bedroom, kitchen with eating area, living room and a good size bathroom. This house is in excellent condition with central heat and air.
– Huge Barn (approx. 100×100) about 2/3 is on slab, rest dirt
– Hay barn: (approx. 50×50)
– Cattle pens
This property has excellent water resources!!! There are three water wells on the ranch.
– A windmill feeds a water trough in front pasture
– A submersible pump well is located at the house
– An irrigation well, (approx. 1,200 gpm) in the middle of the ranch feeds large pond (approx. 8 acres when full)
No minerals, no production on the ranch.
$2,100.00 an acre or $623,700.00
Beautiful property with paved county road access and an irrigation well! Very nice improvements ready to enjoy or work.
Buyers representative must be available on first visit to participate in commission. This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice.