240 acres Duval Co.
NORTHEAST DUVAL COUNTY TEXAS, 9 Miles Northwest of San Diego, 240 ACRES +/-
Broker Phone:: 210-218-6114
City: San Diego
The topography in this area is gently rolling with a mixture of soil types from sandy loam to some clay based soils in low lying areas and in the creek. The creek area traverses through the middle of the ranch, providing an excellent game corridor and great cover.
It is lined with huge mesquite and hackberry trees. There are some excellent potential tank sites along this drainage.
The ranch is about 85% big, native brush, with the remainder being fields, senderos and foodplots. Brush species include guajillo, blackbrush, guayacan, granjeno, mesquite, hackberry, and other native South Texas species.
The ranch has a great population of deer, turkey, hogs and javelina. Dove and Quail hunting are very good in this area, and dove hunting is excellent around the pond.
-New mobile home in excellent condition, 2 bedroom 2 bath
– Perimeter fenced in fair to good condition, some cross fencing for livestock.
– Electricity and water are available at the camp area. Water: This place has great water resources.
– There is a good water well on a submersible pump at the camp area with a mile of underground piping to troughs/ponds.
– Pond approx. 1 acre near house
– Two water troughs for wildlife
– Small pond in brush for wildlife (fed by water line)
No minerals available and there is no production on the ranch.
Asking $2,395.00 an acre or $574,800.00
Fantastic hunting ranch with great land features, big creek drainage, excellent brush and great hunting.
This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyer’s broker must be present at first showing of property to participate in commission.