209 acres, Bee Co.
Chapote Creek Ranch – This ranch is a one of a kind, turnkey hunters paradise in Bee County!
209 acres, +-/
This picturesque ranch is located about 3.8 miles West of Normanna, Texas and approximately 20 miles Northwest of Beeville, Texas on CR 104. The ranch has approximately 1 mile of frontage on CR 104. The ranch is 1 hour 15 minutes from Corpus Christi, 1 hour 30 minutes from San Antonio and 3 hours from downtown Houston.
The ranch is well maintained, manicured and consists of rolling terrain with a wide variety of soils. The ranch has sandy loam, some clay based soils in lower areas. This ranch is about 80 percent heavy to medium brush. There is an all weather road from the front gate to the compound. It has some more open areas with very good grass cover. Brush and tree species include large beautiful live oak trees, mesquite, hackberry, cactus and other native brush species.The property has excellent brush diversity. There is a dry “Chapote Creek” that traverses the ranch.
This ranch has excellent hunting for deer, turkey, quail, hog, dove and varmints.
– The compound is beautifully manicured with Saint Augustine grass and has a sprinkler system
– A combined total of 5,140 sq ft of living area, 12 bedrooms and 8 ½ baths are within the compound, which consist of 3 Casitas, Main house and Mobile home
-The main house is 1,500 sq ft and has a master bedroom with 1 bath with a sliding barn door. The rest of the house consist of a stunning kitchen, large living area for entertaining, ½ bath, bar, a large porch and central AC. There are European Oak floors throughout, Thermador appliances, vaulted shiplap ceiling, a very large kitchen island with sitting area, farm sink with gantry pulldown kitchen faucet, quartz countertops, gas range with decorative cement tile backsplash, large walk in pantry, wood burning fireplace, bar with wine chiller and refrigerator.
– 1,000 sq ft Casita with 3 separate bedrooms and each has a bath with a sliding barn door, vaulted ceiling and a porch. Each bedroom has it’s own outside entrance.
– 1,000 sq ft Casita with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with a sliding barn door, vaulted ceiling and a porch
– 800 sq ft Casita with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with a sliding barn door, vaulted ceiling and a porch
– 840 sq ft mobile home with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and a porch
– Wonderful Large 25’x 25’ outdoor area with firepit
– There is landscape lighting in several large oak trees around the compound
– Fences are in excellent condition and were built in 2015. The North boundary is high fenced
– Electricity at the compound
– Excellent roads and senderos throughout the ranch
– 5 blinds and 5 feeders convey
– 25 x 40 metal carport for keeping vehicles out of the elements
– 2 shipping containers for storage convey
– “King Ranch” style fence around the compound
– Electric front gate
– The ranch has 2 water wells, one supplies the pond and the other one supplies the compound.
– There is a concrete water trough by the carport
– Approximately ½ acre pond (when full) located next to the compound
No minerals convey. Surface only sale. There are two old gas wells on the ranch.
This is a fantastic recreation, hunting ranch and/or corporate retreat with great neighbors. It won’t last long!
Contact: Jerry Moren, Broker Associate (361) 290-0970
This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyers broker must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Busbee Ranch Sales.