200 acres, Jim Wells Co., near Alfred, Texas
200 acres +/-, Excellent hunting near Alfred, Texas
County: Jim Wells
200 acres +/-
The topography on this ranch is gently rolling with primarily sandy loam soil. About 85 percent of the ranch is tall, diverse brush and the rest of the ranch is medium to heavy brush.
There is an abundant of buffle grass on the ranch.
There are several roads and few senderos for excellent access.
– Brush is very diverse and species include blackbrush, guayacan, granjeno, mesquite,
hackberry, and other native South Texas species.
– There are several areas throughout the ranch that would make excellent pond sites.
– There is a 20’ road access easement along the West perimeter fence.
The ranch has a great hunting for deer, dove, quail, hogs, and varmints.
– The West perimeter is high fenced. The East and South perimeter fences are in excellent
condition and the North perimeter fence (along the County Road) is in fair to good
– Electricity is available.
– 3 Blinds and feeders to convey.
There is not a water well on the property. There are several great locations for ponds.
Owner does not own any of the minerals.
Asking $3,895.00 an acre or $779,000.00
Much sought after brush and a great area for hunting!
Contact Jerry Moren 361-290-0970
This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyer’s agent must be present at first showing to participate in commission.