172 acres, Near Normanna, Bee Co.
172 acres, +/- This high fence ranch is a one of a kind, turnkey hunters paradise in Bee County!
This fine high fence ranch is located about 3.8 miles West of Normanna, Texas and approximately 20 miles Northwest of Beeville, Texas on CR 104. The ranch has approximately 1,000 feet of frontage on CR 104. The ranch is 1 hour 15 minutes from Corpus Christi, 1 hour 30 minutes from San Antonio and 3 hours from downtown Houston.
This high fence ranch is a one of a kind, turnkey hunters paradise in Bee County! The ranch is well maintained, manicured and consists of rolling terrain with a wide variety of soils. The ranch has sandy loam, some clay based soils in lower areas. This ranch is about 80 percent heavy to medium brush. There is asphalt road from the main gate to the house and barn. The ranch has several open areas with very good grass cover. Brush and tree species include large beautiful live oak trees, mesquite, hackberry, cactus and other native brush species.The property has excellent brush diversity.
This ranch has an excellent trophy whitetail deer herd, with approximately 60 does and 60 bucks, which score up to an estimated 230 B&C. There is also approximately 10 axis, turkey, dove and quail. There is catfish, bass and bluegill in two of the ponds. Dove hunting is excellent by the ponds.
– The house was magnificently remodeled in 2017-2018 and has 3 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths and is approximately 2500 sq ft.
– 24kw Generac generator that powers the entire house if the electricity goes out
– Alarm system at the house
– PTZ Security cameras at the house and barn
– Gtek WIFI at the house and barn
– 12’ x 16’ yard barn by the house
– The compound is beautifully manicured with Saint Augustine grass.
– Sprinkler system throughout the compound yard
– Beautiful fence around the compound
– The high fence is in excellent condition and was built in 2018.
– Electricity at the compound and at the barn
– Excellent roads and senderos throughout the ranch
– 5 blinds, 5 corn feeders, 8 protein feeders, 4 alfalfa troughs and 3 cottonseed feeders convey
– 100 x 50 metal barn with 25’ outside extensions on both ends for keeping rv, trailers, etc out of the elemenmts. The barn has a concrete floor, bathroom, sink and was built in 2019
– Recent improvements have been made to bring RV electrical and plumbing connections at the barn for overflow of guests
– Water softeners at both barn and house
– 12’ x 32’ Dersken building with bathroom
– 30’ x 60’ 3 stall hay/horse barn
– ARI 8’ by 8’ walk in cooler at the barn
– 40’ shipping container for storage
– Electric front gate with keypad combo
– Asphalt road from the main gate to the house and barn
– There are several food plots throughout the ranch
– The ranch has 3 water wells. The well at the house is electric and the other two are solar powered and each supply a pond.
– There are 3 concrete water troughs
– The ranch has 3 ponds
No minerals convey. Surface only sale. There is one old gas well on the far West side of the ranch.
This is a fantastic recreational and/or hunting ranch with wonderful improvements and great neighbors. It won’t last long!
Contact: Jerry Moren, Broker Associate (361) 290-0970
NOTE: This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyers broker/agent must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Busbee Ranch Sales.