Duval Co. 1,440 acres Hebbronville area Hunting Ranch for Sale
Duval County Tx. 1440 acres Hunting Land for Sale near Hebbronville
The ranch has a variety of terrain, with heavy brush to more open pastures great for livestock grazing or quail hunting. There is about 50 feet of elevation change on the property. The soil types include sandy loam, gravel hills, and grey dark colored clay loam in the drainages and lower areas. The ranch has very diverse brush that’s highly sought after for growing big whitetails.
The property has great access with many roads and senderos.
This fine hunting ranch has big trophy deer, hogs, javalina, quail, dove and ducks.
Bird hunting: This is fantastic habitat for quail and they are very abundant. Dove hunting is spectacular around the ponds and water holes.
– Main House: 4 bedroom, 3 bath, kitchen, office, living room, dining room, approx. 3,300 sq, feet,
– Several Barns: for storing equipment and vehicles
– Shop area: approx. 300 sq feet
– Bunk house 1: two separate bedrooms and two bathrooms approx. 600 sq ft
– Bunk house 2: One large bunkroom, living room, a second bedroom, 1 bathroom, approx. 1200 sq ft.
– Cabin: with 2 beds and a bathroom approx.. 250 sq ft
– Foreman’s house: one bedroom, office, bathroom, living room approx. 1300 sq ft.
– Doublewide mobile home: 3 bedroom, 2 bath in very good condition approx.. 2000 sq ft
– Cook house: Has a main dining area and kitchen, approx. 1200 sq. ft.
– Cattle pens and cross fencing: The current owner runs cattle and rotates pastures for optimal grazing.
This property has very good water resources!
– Three electric wells: production estimated to be 10 gpm to 20 gpm,
– Two ponds, each about one acre. Both ponds are supplemented as needed with separate water wells.
– Numerous water troughs: for game and livestock
No minerals convey, there is oil production on the ranch.
Turn key hunting ranch, with some very good low fenced bucks and loads of dove and quail. This is tightly held country that doesn’t change hands very often. VERY LARGE LOW FENCED NEIGHBORS!!!! This place is ready to entertain, ranch, and hunt! The improvements have tons of character!
This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyer’s broker or agent must be present at first showing to receive full commission. If the Buyers broker or representative is not present at first showing, their commission will be at the discretion of the listing broker.