Herradura Ranch East 2,642 acres near Cotulla
Famed Herradura Ranch East for Sale,
La Salle County: 2,642 acres +/- Game Fenced Hunting Ranch, Cotulla, Tx., first class hunting and habitat, great water resources, highway frontage on Hwy. 624
The property has diverse terrain with outstanding habitat for deer and quail. Terrain varies from rolling gravel hills to deep soils and huge mesquites. The brush variety is second to none. There are several creek drainages with Horseshoe Creek traversing the ranch.
This ranch is about 70 percent very heavy to medium brush. There are three, five acre food plots and a 12 acre DMP pen.
Approximately 30 percent of the ranch is cleared for quail/dove hunting and grass production for livestock.
Brush and tree species include mesquite, hackberry, cactus, blackbrush, granjeno, guayacan, guajillo, and other native brush species.
Trophy Deer Herd: There are approximately 58 bucks (12 mature, 31 middle age, and 15 yearlings). The bucks score up to 200 BC. There are approx. 79 does and 41 fawns.
- Great hunting for deer, turkey, quail (bob white and blue), hog, javalina and dove.
- Dove hunting (white-wing and mourning) is exceptional in fields and by the ponds.
House: 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in excellent condition, approx. 1700 sq. ft.
-10 blinds and feeders
- Perimeter of ranch is totally high fenced and in very good condition
The ranch has exceptional water distribution and features:
- Water well: Approx. 4,000 feet deep, 125 GPM
- 8 ponds and one lake (about 10 acres), fishing is excellent in several ponds and the lake
- 16 watering stations (concrete troughs at ground level)
- Horseshoe creek traverses ranch and holds water in many areas
No minerals, Seller owns none
Own a piece of the Famous Herradura Ranch, some of the finest trophy deer and bird hunting in the Golden Triangle of Texas!
Co-Brokered with Stransky Properties, Stephen Stransky 210-254-7700
Note: This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyer’s broker must to be present at first showing to receive commission.