120 acres +/-, Jim Wells County, TX
120.00 acres +/-, Beautiful Hunting and Cattle Ranch near Orange Grove, Texas, Contact: Jerry Moren (361) 290-0970
Orange Grove, Texas
Jim Wells County
acres120.0 acres +/-; The ranch is approximately 9 miles Southwest of Orange Grove, Texas. From Orange Grove, take Hwy 359 South 2.9 miles to CR 308, turn right. The Ranch is 6.3 miles from Hwy 359 on the left with CR 308 frontage.
topographyThe topography in this area is gently rolling with a mixture of soil types from sandy loam to some clay based soils. The ranch is about 85% coastal grass and the remainder mesquite trees and native brush. This property is an excellent recreational hunting ranch with 2 houses!
wildlifeThe ranch has deer, hogs, turkey, dove and quail. Dove hunting is excellent near the pond. This is superb bird hunting ranch with quail, turkey and dove throughout.
ImprovementsThere are numerous improvements on the property. The improvements include:
- Approx 2,250 sq ft 2 bedroom, 1 bath house with two car garage and carport. RECENTLY RENOVATED! This house was built in the 1970’s
- 2,500 sq ft, 3 year old double wide mobile home, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and big wood deck on the entire back of the house with great views
- Goat sheds
- 2 stall horse barn
- Corrals and pens, including a round pen
- 80’ x 30’ barn
- 6,000’ of water lines to 7 pastures
- 7 pastures with water troughs